GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Product Manager / Senior Product Manager - South Plainfield, NJ
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
We are seeking a Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to join our Marketing team.
Please submit a cover letter along with a CV.
Title: Product Manager / Senior Product Manager
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Analyze market trends in Next Generation Sequencing and characterize the competitive landscape to identify target markets and develop lead generation strategies
- Identify opportunities for increasing customer and business value through new Next Generation Sequencing services or service differentiation by representing the voice of the customer
- Evaluate and communicate competitive threats, strengths and weaknesses, and fine-tune service offerings and forecasts accordingly
- Work with business leaders and stakeholders to define pricing strategy, service positioning and differentiation within the Next Generation Sequencing markets
- Support enterprise and business unit planning and forecasting
- Work with marketing communications to develop content and strategies for outbound communication and sales collateral for all Next Generation Sequencing products and services.
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans for new services and work with all departments to execute
- Master’s Degree in Business or Life Sciences required
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences preferred
- Strong background in Molecular Biology required
- 3-5+ years of experience in biotech or pharmaceutical company with focus on marketing, product management or market research highly preferred
- Experience developing and presenting product marketing materials preferred
- Experience in customer-facing position within the biotechnology or science industry preferred
- Strong understanding of genomics, Next Generation Sequencing, and molecular biology products and services
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing or product management including participating in market analysis, planning and new product development
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ