GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
QA Tester, IT - South Plainfield, NJ
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
We are seeking a QA Tester to join our Information Technology department.
Title: QA Tester
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Study and understand user project requirements
- Create functional specifications
- Design test cases and test data
- Participate in requirements and test case review sessions
- Execute test cases and report execution results
- Log defects where actual results do not match expected results
- Retest defects after resolution, as necessary
- Communicate any project issues/concerns
- Design automation test scripts, test scenarios, workload models and test data
- Execute test scripts and report execution results
- Analyze regression feasibility
- Maintain all test scripts, test suites/scenarios and test data
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related degree required
- 4+ years’ experience in QA process, planning and testing required
- Strong working knowledge of QA methodologies required
- Experience with test automation programs such as Selenium or similar applications preferred
- Experience testing web applications required
- Experience in Microsoft SQL (including select and join statements) required
- Experience writing BRD, testing cloud/mobile applications preferred
- Must have excellent organization and communication skills
- Must be proactive as well as have the ability to work independently and on a team
- Must have good time management skills and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ