Current Job Openings
Associate Customer Support Scientist I, MG
GMG : GMGRS : MG
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking an Associate Customer Support Scientist to join our Molecular Genetics team.
The Associate Scientist I, Project Management position in Molecular Genetics is a non-bench role that works closely with customers and the lab in order to effectively manage the customer interaction with GENEWIZ.
Title: Associate Customer Support Scientist
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
Responsibilities (maximum 8 key tasks and responsibilities of this position):
- Provide consultation and troubleshooting for the molecular biology services including:
- Provide support to Sales team regarding the above services
- Review and ensure accurate submission of general inquiry information for quote generation
- Supervise and manage customer accounts and projects
- Communicate with customers via phone and e-mail
- Draft typical project descriptions and estimates
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, experience, abilities, and other requirements):
- BS/BA degree in Life Sciences or equivalent required
- Strong background in molecular biology is preferred
- Prior customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ