GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Biology Project Manager - South Plainfield
GA/MB : PM
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking a Biology Project Manager - Scientist I to join our Project Management team. This is the perfect opportunity for biological scientists looking to move away from the bench while still contributing to the advancement of life sciences and technologies by providing superior customer service. This position works closely with customers and the lab to effectively manage the customer interaction with GENEWIZ. This is a customer facing role that is communication heavy and involves no lab work. If you are an experienced scientist, motivated by helping others, and have a strong customer service skillset, then this is the position for you!
Title: Project Manager
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Independently design customer projects and troubleshoot complex issues
- Provide customized consultation services for molecular biology and gene synthesis services
- Develop operational procedures and improve existing procedures based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with molecular biology scientists to help troubleshoot complex issues
- Drive project execution to achieve delivery, product goals/objectives and the agreed plan without compromising project deliverables or relationships
- Review and sign-off on quotes and project reports written by junior group members
- MS Degree in Biological Sciences with 4+ years of related experience required
- PhD preferred
- Expertise in a range of molecular biology techniques required
- Experience in working with multiple expression systems, and working in a regulatory environment preferred
- Team player with a strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task with a drive to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, with strong recordkeeping skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; both verbal and written
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is preferred
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ