GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Associate Study Manager II/III
GMG : NGS
- GENEWIZ NJ
Do you have a post graduate degree or degrees in biology? Do you like presenting your scientific work to your peers at conferences? Are you involved in project management and experimental design? Have you thought about transitioning from the wet lab to a customer-facing role? Come work for GENEWIZ as an Associate Study Manager II/III for our fast-growing Next Generation Sequencing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking an Associate Study Manager II/III to join our Next Generation Sequencing team. This is a non-bench role that works closely with Senior Associate Study Managers, Study Managers, and the lab in order to effectively manage the customer interaction with Next Generation Sequencing services. This is a great opportunity to grow and expand your genomics/NGS knowledge and skills!
Title: Associate Study Manager (can be level II or III based on candidate's experience)
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Review and ensure accurate submission of general inquiry information for quote generation
- Provide NGS consultation for simple projects
- Draft simple NGS quotes
- Log quotes and project confirmation in ERP
- Provide updates to customers for projects
- Assist Study Managers in account management
- BS/BA in Life Sciences required, MS strongly preferred
- 1+ years relevant experience required
- Background in molecular biology required with experience in genetics and genomics required
- Next generation sequencing (NGS) experience/education strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written, are essential
- Customer service and/or scientific presentation experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.