GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Part-Time Sales Assistant - South Plainfield, NJ
Sales : Sales Team - US
- GENEWIZ NJ
GENEWIZ is seeking a Part-Time Sales Assistant to join our New Jersey-based Sales team. Are you a biologist at heart, but want to explore opportunities outside of typical bench work? Are you a team player who likes to meet new people, build professional relationships, and contribute to the overall success of the company? If you answered “Yes!” to all the above, then this may be the position for you!
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
Title: Part-Time Sales Assistant
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Lead generation and data entry into customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Support field reps from the office including; retrieving data from internal systems; including CRM and project data bases (CLIMS)
- Prepare reports as needed for territory and account management using Excel and Word
- Respond to basic customer inquiries as needed
- Work on Marketing leads that require action, specifically emailing and tasking the sales reps in ERP
- New customer surveys- emailing and tasking sales reps
- Assisting with third party platforms. Posting quotes on third party platforms. Searching for invoices to bill on the platform and working with finance to ensure a smooth process
- Quote follow ups if reps ask for help
- Miscellaneous ERP clean up projects
- Writing general sales quotes and price lists.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Sciences, Marketing, IT, and Business )
- 0-1 year of related experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Familiarity with Sales and Marketing tools like Netsuite, Oracle, Hubspot, and Salesforce.com are a bonus
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ