GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Marketing Communications Associate
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking a Marketing Communications Associate to join our Marketing team.
Title: Marketing Communications Associate
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
This position will develop, measure, and optimize marketing communication programs for one of our core business lines. You are creative and data driven and have hands-on experience building, executing and tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns using both traditional and digital marketing tools. Strong project management skills will allow you to gather requirements and translate business needs into technical execution. This includes the responsibility for executing multiple marketing automation projects at a time, as well as other marketing projects, and ensuring that these projects are delivered on time and meet or exceed performance goals.
Responsibilities (maximum 8 key tasks and responsibilities of this position):
- Tactical execution of all marketing communications campaigns for this business line
- Support product marketing, sales teams, marketing programs and/or accelerate prospect engagement
- Drive leads into the sales funnel via digital and traditional marketing initiatives including collateral development, content marketing, email marketing, conferences/trade shows, social media, advertising, etc.
- Collaborate with internal design team to gather graphics and other items needed to build out all campaigns and follow through from concept to completion
- Create metrics and track ROI for programs and use them to enhance and monitor results to maximize engagement and conversion rates
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, experience, abilities, and other requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing role creating marketing campaigns preferably in B2B; recent college graduate with internship experience will be considered
- Solid writing and project management skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated individual who requires minimal supervision and can be fully responsible for steps of the campaign process
- A proven track record of completing projects on-time with high-level accuracy