GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Product Marketing Associate
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking a Product Marketing Associate to join our Marketing team.
Title: Product Marketing Associate
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Gather and review product market trends and competitive landscape to identify target markets and develop lead generation strategies
- Support generating opportunities through new services or service differentiation by representing the voice of the customer
- Create and maintain competitive matrix and fine-tune service offerings and forecasts accordingly
- Perform product win loss analysis to identify competitive factors and determine product updates
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to marketing plans
- Identify conferences and trade shows
- Work with marketing communications and digital to define go to market product strategies to generate profitable marketing programs, engagements, sales collateral, service positioning and differentiation
- Responsible for developing and tracking product marketing plans, campaigns and launches
- Gather current and future customer product needs and personas to feed to the development team and business leader for incorporation into new development and roadmap prioritization
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Marketing or Life Sciences required
- 1-2 years of experience in life sciences or pharmaceutical business, with focus on operational or marketing processes
- Understanding of genomics, sequencing, molecular biology products and services
- Demonstrated proficiency in marketing or product management including participating in market analysis, planning and new product development
- Experience developing and presenting product marketing materials
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ