GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Inside Sales Associate II - South Plainfield
Sales : Sales Team - US
- GENEWIZ NJ
GENEWIZ is seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our New Jersey-based Sales team. Are you a biologist at heart, but want to explore opportunities outside of typical bench work? Are you a team player who likes to meet new people, build professional relationships, and contribute to the overall success of the company? If you answered “Yes!” to all the above, then this may be the position for you!
Title: Inside Sales Associate
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
The Inside Sales Associate is expected to grow the revenue and expand theGENEWIZ brand in the assigned territory and accounts with strong support, directionand mentoring by the Assistant Manager, Inside Sales Team.
- Achieve annual sales goals within defined territory/ accounts.
- Develop and implement an effective territory business growth plan.
- Conduct sales and marketing activities independently in academic and biotech accounts.
- Conduct sales strategy, account management, partnershipnegotiations, and phone/email prospecting under the direction of
- Achieve defined metrics for sales activity and revenue growth in assignedaccounts.
- Grow revenue and expand territory into new accounts by organizingand following up on leads, cold calling by phone,
contacting customers and prospects on a regular basis, writing quotes and pricelists. Follow up with customers and reply to basic incoming price inquiries.
- Data entry into CRM including customer information, communications, and activities.
- Provide internal training and mentorship to new inside sales team hires.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences required
- 2+ years of outbound/cold-calling experience required
- Basic scientific knowledge of general biology is required
- Able to sell into academic accounts, research institutions and small biotech accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred (ability to read, write, and speak)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ