GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, Project Management - South Plainfield, NJ
GA/MB : PM
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
Are you a science whiz looking to gain some experience outside of a lab setting? Are you pursuing (or did you recently receive) your Degree in the Life Sciences and have a passion for making a difference in the industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Project Management Department. This position is a non-bench role that works closely with customers and the lab in order to effectively manage the customer interaction with GENEWIZ. Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2019.
Title: Intern, Project Management
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
*Please note, this is not a business or engineering internship. This program is designed for students interested in Life Sciences.
- Acquire the knowledge to support our gene synthesis techniques
- Provide support to internal team members, external and internal clients
- Review and ensure accurate submission of general inquiry information for quote generation
- Communicate with clients via phone and e-mail regarding feedback on our services
- Draft typical project descriptions and estimates to be reviewed by senior members
- Develop side projects to improve departmental performance with the supervision of senior team members
- Enrollment in a Life Sciences degree program required (biology or genetics preferred)
- Some background in molecular biology is preferred
- Prior customer service experience is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ