GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Sales Executive I, Boston
Sales : Sales Team - US
- GENEWIZ BOS
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our Bostons Based Sales team.
Title: Sales Executive
Location: Boston, MA
- Achieve annual sales goals within defined territory/accounts through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer accounts
- Develop and implement an effective territory business growth plan
- Retain current business baseline revenue by managing relationships with customers and other account contacts by collaborating with business leaders and the customer interface teams
- Drive the marketing process for the territory by creating a marketing plan, registering/planning/ attending local vendor shows, creating and working with Marketing to execute email campaigns
- Grow revenue and expand territory into new accounts by following up on leads, cold calling, meeting with customers and prospects regularly, writing quotes and price lists, negotiating contracts
- Create a training program to develop mastery of required skills, duties and job responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree required (Biology or other related Life Sciences)
- 5+ years of related experience (direct Biotech sales preferred)
- Background in Molecular Biology required
- Proven track record of breaking into new accounts by cold calling
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willing and able to travel overnight as required (up to 50% of time depending on territory)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ