GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, Sales - South Plainfield, NJ
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our New Jersey-based Sales team. Are you a team player who likes to meet new people, build professional relationships, and contribute to the overall success of the company?
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “Yes!” to all the above, then this may be the position for you! Apply today!
Title: Intern, Sales
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Sales lead research and generation to help fill early sales pipeline
- Qualify prospects and leads through cold calls and emails
- Data entry, evaluation, and clean up within the CRM system including but not limited to customer information, communications, and activities
- Assist with customer retention studies and customer support
- Other administrative tasks related to sales including but not limited to reports and price linkage
- High School Diploma required
- Enrollment in Bachelor's Degree program preferred; with a concentration in Biology or Science
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Ability to multitask with a high standard of personal excellence
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ