GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, Quality Assurance - South Plainfield, NJ
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
Are you a looking to gain some valuable working experience by working with a leader in the Biotech Industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Quality Assurance Department. This position will work closely with our entire QA Department and many of our internal departments in order to effectively manage the GENEWIZ Quality System.
Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2019.
Title: Intern, Quality Assurance
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Interact with all personnel levels and departments to help support compliance with relevant guidelines and regulations
- Assist senior QA personnel process/efficiency improvement projects
- Help to re-organize QA documentation including transitioning paper documents to electronic format where appropriate
- Assist senior QA personnel with drafting SOPs, work instructions, templates and related documents
- Perform gap analysis on various QA documents, looking for areas for improvement and modifying documents to fill these gaps
- Provide support to senior QA personnel in executing quality-related tasks as needed
- High School Diploma required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ