GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, Marketing Analytics - South Plainfield, NJ
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
Are you looking to gain some valuable Marketing experience with a cutting-edge Biotech company? Are you pursuing (or did you recently receive) your Degree in Business, Marketing, or Data Analytics and have a passion for making a difference in the industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Marketing Department. This position will support the Marketing Operations Team and provide hands-on experience using the latest Marketing Tools. Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2019.
Title: Intern, Marketing Analytics
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Monitor and evaluate marketing campaigns on an ongoing basis and provide recommendations to optimize performance
- Assist the digital marketing team with AdWords strategy and implementation
- Collaborate with departmental stakeholders to create digital campaign workflows
- Aggregate and mine large sets of data to create reports on customer satisfaction, post-campaign analytics, and other efforts as needed.
- Working towards or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics or related majors
- Eager to learn about digital marketing tools and platforms
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to work with various internal and external customers effectively
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ