GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, Product Marketing - South Plainfield, NJ
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
Are you a Science Whiz looking to use your skills outside the lab? OR, are you studying Business and looking to gain some valuable Marketing experience? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Marketing Department. This position will provide analytical & operational support the Product Marketing Team and service some of our most successful business lines, including Next Generation Sequencing and Gene Synthesis!
Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2019.
Title: Intern, Product Marketing
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Analyze market trends and characterize the competitive landscape to identify target markets and develop lead generation strategies
- Profile our existing and target customers to understand their needs and better position our products and services in the market
- Work with marketing communications to develop content and strategies for outbound communication and sales collateral
- Enrollment in/Completion of a Biology, Science, Business or Marketing degree required
- Experience in public relations, corporate communications or marketing preferred
- Must be organized, detail-oriented with ability to execute highly accurate work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to work with various internal and external customers effectively
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world,
GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ