GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, Technical Support - South Plainfield, NJ
GA/MB : TS
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Technical Support team. Technical Support works closely with customers and the lab to effectively manage the customer interaction with GENEWIZ. If you are motivated by helping others, have a strong customer service skillset and an interest in contributing to the advancement of life sciences and technologies, then this may be the internship for you!
Title: Intern, Technical Support
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Complete short-term projects to improve workflow
- Document and track daily work flow
- Prepare supplies and assist the full time members of the Technical Support team
- Follow SOPs and guidance of supervisor
- Be proactive in daily routine tasks
- Work collectively to assist within and across departments
- High school Diploma required
- Enrollment in a Life Sciences degree program preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Functions well in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment
- Follows Standard Operating Protocol (SOP) closely
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Detail and goal oriented with strong record keeping skills and the ability to multi-task
- A team player and self-motivated to meet deadlines
- Ability to react to situations with a “sense of urgency” and responsibility
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ