GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Help Desk Intern, IT - South Plainfield, NJ
IT : IT Infra
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
Are you a Tech Whiz looking to gain some experience in the IT field? Are you pursuing (or did you recently receive) your Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and have a passion for making a difference in the industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking a Help Desk Intern to join our IT Department! This position works closely with all of our internal partners and end users and effectively manages the IT requirements of our business.
Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2019.
Title: Help Desk Intern
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Assists with supporting, testing and troubleshooting the company’s network, server, phone and general IT systems infrastructure
- Backs up Systems Analyst for all Install/Move/Add/Change requests, including on-boarding of new hires and off-boarding of separated employees
- Responds in a timely manner to incidents and requests submitted by end-users and assigned by management
- Assists with additional IT projects as needed
- Enrollment in / Completion of a Bachelor Degree program required
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare.
Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ