GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, IT QA - South Plainfield, NJ
- GENEWIZ NJ
Are you a Tech Whiz looking to gain some experience in the IT field? Are you pursuing (or did you recently receive) your Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and have a passion for making a difference in the industry? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!GENEWIZ is seeking a QA Intern to join our IT Department! This position works closely with our leadership and internal customers in order to effectively manage the IT requirements to support our business.
Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2019.
Title: IT QA Intern
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
• Collaborate with management and diverse project teams to collect requirements and report progress of tasks assigned
• Organize, review, and write functional specs
• Execute test cases and test data
• Log defects and communicate project issues/concerns• Retest defects after resolution, as necessary
• Enrollment in or recent completion of a Computer Science or Information Technology degree program required
• Some background in IT is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare.
Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.