GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern, Financial Planning & Analysis - South Plainfield, NJ
- Close Date
- GENEWIZ NJ
Are you a Numbers Whiz looking to gain some experience in the Finance field? Are you pursuing (or did you recently receive) your Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting and have a passion for making a difference? Do you want to be part of a team that enjoys a challenge but also knows how to have fun? Do you want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our growing team!
GENEWIZ is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Intern to join our Finance Department! This position works closely with our leadership and internal customers in order to effectively manage the budgeting & forecasting to support our business.
Our paid internship program runs from June – August 2019. Apply today!
Title: Intern, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Assist with annual budget and monthly forecast
- Support month-end and quarter-end financial reports and closing process
- Partner with Finance staff on special projects as needed
- Manage cash balance of the company, cash flow forecast, cash payments and other treasury functions
- Perform analysis to support business growth and profitability improvement
- Enrollment in/Completion of a Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting required
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ