GENEWIZ and Admera Health
Current Job Openings
Intern. Human Resources
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking an Intern to join our Human Resources team in South Plainfield, NJ.
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Partner with HR Generalists to support full-cycle recruiting process.
- Provide support across HR functional areas (i.e. Wellness and benefits, Internship program, University Relations, Compensation, etc.).
- Assists with projects as needed, including but not limited to: HR events, HRIS maintenance and updates, company communications and company-wide meetings.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s program with focus in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to work independently, as well as in teams
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ