Current Job Openings
Sales Executive Continuous Recruitment - Seattle, Washington
- GENEWIZ SEA
GENEWIZ is building a pipeline of top sales talent for the Seattle Territory. This territory is growing, and we are continuously searching for talent to hire throughout the year. By applying to this posting, you are expressing your interest in the Sales Job Family and will be assessed across multiple roles and hired at the corresponding level based on experience and availability of the role.
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking technical sales professionals to join our New Jersey/New York based Sales team. Do you have a background in and passion for the life sciences, specifically genomics? Are you motivated by competition, problem-solving and building long-lasting relationships with customers? If this sounds like you and what you’re looking for in a career, then we want to hear from you!
At GENEWIZ, we believe in not only growing our sales but growing our employees. You will have the opportunity to grow and expand within the sales function as well as have opportunity for development.
Roles being recruited for:
Sales Associate I
Sales Associate II
Sales Executive I
Sr. Sales Executive
Location: Seattle - Washington
- Achieve annual sales goals within defined territory/accounts through the development, maintenance, and enhancement of customer accounts
- Develop and implement an effective territory business growth plan
- Retain current business baseline revenue by managing relationships with customers and other account contacts by collaborating with business leaders and the customer interface teams
- Drive the marketing process for the territory by creating a marketing plan, registering/planning/ attending local vendor shows, and working with Marketing to follow up on leads from email campaigns
- Grow revenue and expand territory into new accounts by following up on leads, cold calling, meeting with customers and prospects regularly, writing quotes and price lists, negotiating contracts
- Bachelor's Degree required (Biology or Life Sciences preferred)
- Background in Molecular Biology required
- Years’ experience for Sales Associate- 1-year
- Years’ experience for Sales Rep- 3 years
- Years’ Experience for Sales Exec- 5-7
- Years’ experience for Sr. Sales- 10 plus
- Experience in cold calling and breaking territory required for more experienced
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willing and able to travel overnight as required (25-50% travel depending on sales territory and position)
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ