Current Job Openings
Associate Customer Support Scientist I, Project Management
GA/MB : PM
- GENEWIZ NJ
Want to be part of a company whose goal is to be the best in the world and the best for the world?
GENEWIZ is seeking an Associate Customer Support Scientist I to join our Project Management team. This is an entry level non-bench role that works closely with customers and the lab to effectively manage the customer interaction with GENEWIZ. If you are motivated by helping others, have a background in Molecular Biology, a strong customer service skillset, and an interest in contributing to the advancement of life sciences and technologies, then this may be the position for you!
Title: Associate Customer Support Scientist I
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and live chat in a friendly and professional manner
- Review and ensure accurate submission of general inquiry information for order/quote submission
- Monitor on time delivery of supported genomics services and provide customers with status updates
- Follow Standard Operating Protocol and guidance of supervisors
- Provide consultation and troubleshooting for genomics services
- Provide support to related business units and Sales team regarding genomics services
- Assist with creating and completing internal projects to make the team more efficient
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent years of related experience required
- Strong background in molecular biology is preferred
- Prior customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
- Closely follow Standard Operating Protocol (SOP)
- Functions well in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment
- Ability to react to situations with a “sense of urgency”
GENEWIZ is a leading global genomics service company and trusted provider for DNA sequencing, gene synthesis, molecular biology, next generation sequencing, bioinformatics, and GLP regulatory services.
From the company’s founding, GENEWIZ has maintained its unwavering commitment to providing customers with the best value. Excelling in both science and customer support, GENEWIZ is dedicated to accelerating scientific discovery, as well as to developing and delivering innovative solutions for translational medicine and healthcare. Easily accessible around the world, GENEWIZ is the preferred partner at leading academic, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agricultural, government, and clinical institutions.
GENEWIZ employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ